The Triad VPT230-110 toroidal transformer holds two secondaries and two primaries.
VPT230-110 Electrical Specifications (@25C)
1. Maximum Power: 25VA
2. Input Voltage: Series: 230VAC, 50/60Hz
Parallel: 115VAC, 50/60Hz
3. Output Voltage: Series: 230VAC CT@ 0.11A
Parallel: 115.0VAC@ 0.22A
4. Voltage Regulation: 12% TYP from full load to no load
5. Temperature Rise: 30°C TYP
6. Hipot: 4000VAC, Primary to Secondary
7. Efficiency: 87% TYP. @ full load
The two secondaries allow two rectified B+ voltages to be created, either 165Vdc @ 100mA or 330Vdc @ 50mA. The two primaries allow this transformer's use with either 120Vac or 230-240Vac wall AC voltages.
This toroid is a great match with the PS-1 regulator, along with the TA050-12 12Vac toroid for the heater regulator portion of the PS-1. I should know, as I have used many of these toroids in the past. It could also be used with PS-3 or PS-15 or PS-18. It would also work well with the ACF-2 PCBs.
Because we charge a flat-rate of shipping, you will not be penalized for its high weight (1.102 lbs). This high-voltage toroid comes with the mounting hardware and large rubber washer